We Recommend Enterprise
If you have more than basic liability coverage or your accident was caused by another driver, you should be able to get a rental car while yours is being repaired:
– If the other driver was to blame, his or her liability insurance will pay for a rental car.
– If the accident was hit-and-run or the other driver was uninsured and at fault, your UM/UIM property damage coverage will pay for a rental car.
– If your car was stolen and you have comprehensive insurance, your company will provide a set amount each day, up to your policy’s limit, for a rental car.
– If your car is being fixed or replaced for some other reason, your insurance company won’t provide a rental car unless you have rental reimbursement coverage.
– If your vehicle is unsafe of illegal to drive due to the accident, you are entitled to a replacement vehicle immediately upon being issued a claim number. Otherwise, the insurance company may want to contact the shop to insure parts are available before they begin paying for the rental.
Enterprise does drop off & pick up right at Mill City Auto Body for convenience.